Is God mad at you?

Everything going smooth in your life? No? Hmmm. Maybe God is mad at you? Have you been a good little boy or girl? Pretty good you say? Any ideas then why God would be punishing you? Let me think about that. Hmmm. Nothing really stands out, but I know I’m not perfect. I must have done something wrong that God is punishing me for. Ahhh. Maybe it’s not God. Maybe it’s just life? Maybe it’s the corruption of the flesh? Maybe it’s satan? I wonder, would great parents smack you in the face as a discipline but not explain to you what they are disciplining you for? No, you say? Interesting. Then I don’t think God would do that either, do you? I mean, if no one explains to you what you have done wrong, but only punishes you, how do you learn? You guess? You become neurotic? On the other hand, satan would love to confuse you, he would love for you to blame God for all the bad things that happen, wouldn’t he? We don’t need satan to explain his purposes, do we?

On the one hand I hate to give satan any attention whatsoever. On the other hand, he needs to be exposed.

No comments:

Was Jesus GOD?

  Here is what scripture says:   1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord...