Msg

Monosodium glutamate.  It took me 30 years to figure out that I was allergic to it.  For 30 years I suffered from frequent headaches.  Headaches that didn't respond well to over the counter pain killers, caffeine, or much else, and lasted 12 hours or so.  One day I'd get a headache, the next maybe not.  Some weeks I'd have a headache almost every day.  I didn't know what to think.  A few months ago I was praying about this and MSG popped into my head.  I followed through on that and did some research and found that MSG was in some of the foods that I ate regularly.  Campbell's soups for one.  I had been eating Campbell's soups multiple times a week for those 30 years.  I also discovered it was in a lot of chicken products...and I was (I thought) healthily choosing chicken sandwiches etc over beef almost every time I went to a restaurant.

Long story short....I stopped the Campbell's soups and anything else I noted that had MSG in it and NO MORE HEADACHES!  How ridiculous is that?  30 years of headaches!

There is a lot of information about MSG online and I would recommend anyone and everyone do their own research on it, especially if you are also prone to headaches.  Don't rely on the labeling of the products to reveal that they have MSG in them, though, as the industry has found ways of concealing it.  Do your homework.

No comments:

Was Jesus GOD?

  Here is what scripture says:   1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord...