Name it, claim it.

How does that work?  Scripture tells us that we have to believe it first (Mark 11:24).  hmm.  I don't know about you, but I can't seem to control the degree of my faith just because that's what I want to be able to do.  I know I want to be all that God would have me to be, though.  At least I think I do.  Therein,  a theory is born.  It's a natural progression.  First you follow God's commandments (because you love them and you love Him)...or at the very least...try your very best (and I mean very best) to follow God's commandments.  Not short term, mind you.  Long term....committed.  Incrementally your faith is increased.  At that point, though, what do you think you would be claiming?  A new car?  Prosperity?  Somehow, I don't think so.  Surely, you'd be claiming things a lot more righteous than that.

No comments:

Was Jesus GOD?

  Here is what scripture says:   1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord...