Where have all the flowers gone...

Where have all the flowers gone? For those of you who don’t know, those are lyrics from a sad song. They come to mind because I’m a little sad today myself. I had to say goodbye to someone that I cared for like a son and had invested in. No, they didn’t die, but they did move away.

It’s probably not a good day to post…I mean…I don’t want to depress anyone or cause people to feel sorry for me. There’s no value in that. On the other hand, one of the benefits of anonymous blogging is that you can be honest with the way you are feeling. Today I am feeling depressed. I’ll get over it, though. Tomorrow is a new day.

1 comment:

JunieGirl said...

To feel sympathy for someone who is in pain allows us to be reminded that we are all part of the drama together.

One of my favorite bible passages is 2 Corinthians 1:4, which I generally paraphrase as this: I can comfort you in your troubles because I have received comfort in my troubles."

Peace to you in a time of sadness.

Was Jesus GOD?

  Here is what scripture says:   1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord...